Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

The Feet of God

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" (Isaiah 52:7 KJV)

"Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace!" (Nahum 1:15a KJV)

"'I [Jesus] have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.'" (John 16:33 NIV)

"And this was his [John the Baptist's] message: 'After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.'" (Mark 1:7 NIV)

"I [John the apostle] turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone 'like the son of man,' dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. ... His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance." (Revelation 1:12-15, 16b NIV)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?