Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

The Scarred Hands & Feet of God

"But he [Thomas] said to them, 'Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it.'" (John 20:25)

"Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, 'Peace be with you.' They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. He said to them, 'Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.'" (Luke 24:36-39)

Wow, majestic hands and holy feet were ruined because of me.

Comments:
I have definitely enjoyed your blog since its inception. Keep it up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?