Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Wesley's Travels

"So Pilate asked Jesus, 'Are you the king of the Jews?'
'Yes, it is as you say,' Jesus replied." (Luke 23:3 NIV)

I have just return back home from my visit to Washington, D.C. I was presenting a paper to the American Nuclear Society. However, that is not what I wish to talk about. While in D.C., I visted the Holocaust Museum. Words cannot capture the feeling I had when I left. The best way to describe the experience: numbing. After leaving the museum, I almost came to the conclusion that it really did not happen. It did not seem real! How? Why? Wow.

Starting with tomorrow's post I plan on having a series on what the Bible says about God's people (the Jews). The Jews are the only people who can be naturally born as God's children, but remember it is the second birth that is the real birth. I also plan to discuss the high standards God put on the Jews--almost unfairly by human understanding. I hope you will enjoy.

"I WILL walk among you and BE your God, and you WILL be my people." (Leviticus 26:12)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?