Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Testimony

testimony 1a. (1): the tablets inscribed with the Mosaic law (2): the ark containing the tablets b: a divine decree attested in the Scriptures 2a: firsthand authentication of a fact b: an outward sign c: a solemn declaration usu. made orally by a witness under oath in response to interrogation by a lawyer or authorized public official 3a: an open acknowledgment b: a public profession of religious experience

The other day I realized that I have never publically expressed my testimony of salvation. The only 'testimonies' I could think of were my lifestylies, baptism, etc. However, I have never put into clear words the first experience I had as a Christian. But if you are still reading, you will not find the testimony in this post. It will come at a later time (hopefully tomorrow). So until then ...

Comments:
It's a tough thing to do sometimes, recalling all the things Jesus has done in your life. It's so much. A good testimony tells what your life was like before you met Jesus, how you accepted Christ and what you life is like now after having accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. I blogged mine too, and it took forever. I'm sure this is why some people don't read my blog anymore...thanks in part to my 6 part testimony!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?