Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Advice

"When Job's three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with him and comfort him." (Job 2:11 NIV)

I have not completely decided if I want to start this study in Job yet. In the last few weeks I have not had the amount of time needed to do real indepth Bible study. I have always wanted to go through the book of Job. Why not now?! We'll see how far I can go with this. If everything goes as planned, the next few posts will deal with the 'not-so-helpful' advice of Job's friends. From their error, maybe we can learn how not to give advice.

Comments:
Why learn from their error when you can just visit M's blog...?
 
Or you can just let me tell you about the last three years of my life...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?