Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Listen, my son ...

Scout Oath
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
--------
"My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the LORD will all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him
and he will make your paths straight."
(Proverbs 3:1-6 NIV)
--------
Scout Law
A Scout is:
Trustworthy Loyal
Helpful Friendly
Courteous Kind
Obedient Cheerful
Thrifty Brave
Clean Reverent

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?