Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Prayer Requests

This post is a very special post. I somewhat deviate from the study of the Law. However, there is a loose tie. I will post later in the study of the Law about how the Law reveals our sins. Therefore, the Law separates us from God. However, Christ draws us close to God. And it is this close relationship that we desire and need so much. Humans need relationships. Today I commemorate this post to three couples with whom I have a close relationship. Nevertheless, today was a difficult day.

Joe and Heather: Today Heather learned that she lost her second baby to a miscarriage. I pray that God will ease the mental and physical pain. I also pray for strength for Joe to be there for Heather.

BJ and M: Today M learned that L could possibly have an inactive thyroid. L has not been gaining weight like she should. I pray that God will activate L’s thyroid and give BJ and M a peace of mind. Plus, I pray that God will give BJ wisdom in how to comfort M.

Jesse and Leslie: As far as I know, today was not unique for Jesse and Leslie. However, I know that in the last few days they have been trying to have a baby. I pray that God would bless them with a child of their own. As with Joe and BJ, I pray that Jesse’s love for his wife will only increase.

Comments:
Thanks for the prayers brother. I didn't know about Heather and Joe?
 
Thanks for taking us to the throne of grace, sometimes I wish I could just live there. I'm thankful for a God who is bigger than all of our problems, although these things are tough, they're no cross.
 
Thank you, Hair. I came through the surgery just fine, but please continue to pray for us.
 
Wow! I knew about Heather, but I'm concerned about L. It makes me sad that I only know about this because I randomly decided to check your blog tonight. Anyway, thanks for praying in a place where I could hear you. I'll join you in those prayers.

I miss you guys!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?