Monday, March 06, 2006

 

The Month of Receiving

"But eagerly desire the greater gifts." (1 Corinthians 12:31)

Okay, I am misquoting this passage. We have just finished one of the best months of the year: February. It is great for many reasons, one of them being my birthday. I really like birthdays! The enjoyment does not really have to do with the gifts. I do not expect gifts. However, this year I raked in on the best 'toys'.

Albert Einstein Action Figure: From Dad and Mom I received this cool (and nerdy) action figure. Even though Einstein was not a nuclear scientist by the official title, he was one of the greatest nuclear pioneers ever. Cool toy.




BCD clock: This really awesome clock came from BJ and M. The lights are based on binary. 0001 0010 0011 etc Yet another cool gift.


Muppet Labs: This final gift came from Joe and Heather. I have always loved the Muppets. And who can beat Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.


This has to be one of the best gift years! Thanks, guys!

Comments:
Fight the good fight, man.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?