Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Must See

There are two sermons by Dr. Voddie Baucham at Sevier Heights Baptist Church here in Knoxville, TN that are must sees. Click here and watch for yourself.

What did I learn? Well, if you want to know why I believe the Bible, because ...

“... because it is a reliable collection of historical documents written down by eye witnesses during the lifetime of other eye witnesses. They claim to report super natural events that took place in fulfillment of specific prophecies. And they claim that their writings are divine rather than human in origin.” (Dr. Voddie Baucham)

Comments:
I haven't watched the sermons, yet. I'll check them out this evening. But you don't believe the Bible because it is the Word of God written by Inspired people? You base it on what eye witnesses "claim"?
 
You have to watch it to fully understand the quote!
 
You'll watch and then you'll find your self watching it over and over again, as I have.
 
Truly awesome messages!
 
I caught myself rewinding and listening again to many of his points. Very poignant, clear, and convicting. His illustrations are right on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?