Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

300th POST

I have finally hit 300 posts. Plus, I have just begun my second year in blogging. I thought I would take this time to look back at the various series I posted over the last year.

I. Resurrection/Redeemer/The Return
II. The Face of God
III. What is Love?
IV. The Temple
V. God’s Family
VI. The Anointed One
VII. The Seven Woes
VIII. Biblical Holy Days
IX. The House of Atreus/Took/Francis/David
X. Pistis, Elpis, and Agape
XI. I AM
XII. The Law
XIII. The Mountain of the Lord
XIV. Supper with Jesus
XV. God’s Chosen (Messed-up) People
XVI. Apostle John
XVII. The House
XVIII. Timothy
XIX. The Assembly of God
XX. Fundamentals
XXI. The Jewish people
XXII. God’s People

I look forward to what God will reveal to me this year!

Comments:
Congrats and thank you for sharing your daily devotions with us!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?