Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Pass Me Not

Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by.

Let me at the throne of mercy Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition, Help my unbelief.

Trusting only in Thy merit, Would I seek Thy face.
Heal my wounded, broken spirit; Save me by Thy grace.

Thou, the Spring of all my comforts, More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee? Whom in heav'n but Thee?

Savior, Savior, Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by.

Fanny J. Crosby

Comments:
Crazy how many times I've sung that very song without thinking about what I'm saying - powerful stuff.

~Anna (8 weeks 3 days, Nov. 13 ~ about the same as all the upcoming babies in your family)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?