Wednesday, May 18, 2011

 

New Covenant Recap

The other day I was thinking how the progression of my study on the New Covenant has followed orderly. After looking at the breakdown of the New Covenant and the changes that came with it, I now plan to look at living under the New Covenant and then the implications the New Covenant has on end times (eschatology).

I. Breakdown
A. I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel
B. I will put my law within them
C. I will be their God, and they shall be my people
D. I will forgive their iniquity
E. I will remember their sin no more

II. Changes
A. New Maturity
B. New Land Focus
C. New Mission
D. New Temple
E. New High Priest
F. New Sacrifice
i. Passover Lamb
ii. Day of Atonement
iii. Regular Sacrifices
iv. Inaugural Sacrifice

III. Implications
A. Living under the New Covenant
B. Eschatology from the New Covenant

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?